■ Mobile version
The Android version, SYNCROOM β, is a non-supported beta version still under development by Yamaha Corporation.
Although it has been tested in limited number of environments, it has not been adequately confirmed on a wide range of devices and internet connections. Therefore, bugs may occur depending on the environment you use, disrupting your session.
Be sure to check the information at the site or store where you purchased the app before use.
We will continue to make improvements based on feedback from users.
Our goal is to work with users to create an environment that makes it easy to play music with others remotely anytime, anywhere. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
■ Desktop Version
Use of this software is limited to the following countries.
Use our Connectivity Checker to check your network connection speed.
Results may differ depending on how congested your network is.
- We have released Ver. 1.6.4 on December 4, 2023.
System Requirements (Desktop Version)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 11, macOS Big Sur (11), macOS Monterey (12), macOS Ventura (13), and macOS Sonoma (14)
Notes: If using the app on a Mac computer with an Apple silicon chip, you must have Rosetta 2 installed.
You can use macOS VoiceOver on macOS Monterey (12) and later.
- If using a wired internet connection on an optic fiber or other broadband connection with Windows, we recommend using an ASIO-compatible audio interface.
- See the desktop version FAQ for more details on supported devices, OS, and internet connections.
- SYNCROOM has been confirmed to not work in certain environments (e.g., apartment building Wi-Fi and mobile Wi-Fi routers). For details, see “What are the conditions under which SYNCROOM cannot be used?” in the desktop version FAQ.