This Website (here the term “Website” shall include "Room" and "My Profile" and the same shall apply hereinafter) and any sub-sites accessible from this Website are operated and maintained by Yamaha Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). By accessing and using this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using any of the sub-sites, you also agree to be bound by the terms and conditions applicable only to that sub-site.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, the Company does not guarantee that this information is error-free or complete at the time it is accessed, and in no event shall the Company be liable for the use of the information provided. In addition, the Company reserves the right to change or update the information contained in this Website at any time without notice.
- The copyrights and other rights related to this Website, and the individual texts, graphics, designs, images, files, etc. on this Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") are owned by the Company, the original copyright holders, or other rights holders. Therefore, users may not reproduce, modify, or otherwise alter the Content without the permission of the rights holders.
- All names, trademarks, logos, and service marks (hereinafter referred to as "Trademarks, etc.") appearing on this Website are the property of the Company or the companies specified on this Website. No license to use the Trademarks, etc. is granted to users on this Website. Use of the Trademarks, etc. on this Website is prohibited without the consent of the Company or the companies specified on this Website, or unless use is expressly permitted under this Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The Company will take all reasonable measures to manage and operate its information handling operations. However, this does not guarantee that the information provided by the user will not be leaked to outside parties due to malicious access to data by third parties or unforeseen circumstances that could not be anticipated, and the Company will not be held liable for any loss or damages incurred by the user because of this. Therefore, please exercise the utmost caution when providing highly private information to "My Profile" and other such pages.
- Users shall agree not to post or store on this Website or any of its sub-sites any materials or content that infringes the intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, etc.) of others, that is harmful or obscene, that could be viewed as defamatory, libelous, or racially offensive, or that otherwise contains inappropriate material. If any of the above materials are posted or stored by users, the Company may, at its discretion, delete or disable access to them, and the Company may disclose the information of the user who posted or stored them to the person whose rights are allegedly infringed in accordance with the law.
- Users may only post information regarding their SYNCROOM service or experience on this Website , and are asked not to post any information that the user or any third party has any rights to or that is confidential. The Company does not accept suggestions from outside parties regarding technology, ideas, etc.
- Any information (not including personal information) provided by users on this Website or inquiries from users may be published as "FAQ" and other pages.
- This Website may provide links to external websites, but the Company is not in a position to control those websites. Therefore, the Company bears no responsibility for the content of external websites, nor does the Company endorse any advertisements, products, or other content on external websites.
- Links to this Website, whether commercial or non-commercial, are free. However, links from websites that include material or content that defames or slanders the Company, its products or services, or damages the credibility of the Company, its products or services, or that contain materials and content that are offensive to public order and morals, or are illegal, shall be strictly prohibited.
- The use of scripts or WebAPI on this Website from external websites without the Company's permission is strictly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damages resulting from the Content or functions of this Website. Users shall bear the cost of any repair or restoration of their equipment or data that may be required as a result of their use of this Website.
- If the Company determines that use of the Website violates the Website Terms and Conditions of Use or is disruptive to other users, the Company may request the user to cease such conduct or delete the information posted by said user, or take action to suspend access to the Website without prior notice to the user. The user agrees to this. In such cases, the user must immediately cease use of this Website. In addition, if the user does not access this Website for an extended period of time, the Company may suspend the use of this Website or delete all or part of the information posted by the user without prior notice.
- The laws of Japan shall govern the interpretation and application of this Website and its Terms and Conditions of Use. Unless otherwise provided herein, any dispute arising from or in connection with this Website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual property rights related to the text, images, music, etc. posted on this Website are owned by the Company or by the original authors or other right holders. Except for personal use (distribution on the Internet does not fall under the category of personal use, even if a webpage is created for personal enjoyment), please be aware that unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted material on this Website will be viewed as a violation of the Copyright Act.
Established May 1, 2023